The 12th International Conference on Magnesium Alloys and their Applications (Mg 2021) will be held June 15–18, 2021, in Montreal, Canada. The conference will cover the full breadth of magnesium research and development, from primary production to applications to end-of-life management. Scientists and engineers from academia, government, and industry will discuss new developments in magnesium alloys and share valuable insights.
Call for Abstracts
The organizing community invites magnesium researchers and producers to join their colleagues in discussing the latest magnesium developments at Mg 2021.
Abstracts are requested for all aspects of magnesium research and development, including the following topics:
- Primary Production
- Alloy Development
- Solidification and Casting Processes
- Forming and Thermo-mechanical Processing
- Other Manufacturing Process Development (Including Joining and Additive Manufacturing)
- Corrosion and Protection
- Modeling and Simulation
- Structural, Functional, Biomedical, and Energy Applications
- Advanced Characterization and Fundamental Theories
- Recycling and Environmental Issues
Abstracts of 150 words must be submitted by September 15, 2020 to be considered for inclusion in the conference. To assist the conference organizing committee in evaluating abstracts fairly, please be as clear and detailed in your abstract as possible.