The 10th Aluminium Two Thousand World Congress and 6th International Conference on Extrusion and Benchmark (ICEB) will for the first time be held concurrently with the METEF International Exhibition in Verona, Italy on June 20-24, 2017.
Aluminium Two Thousand and ICEB will bring together “aluminium and light alloys” specialists in a single venue, creating an attractive and unique opportunity for industry managers, technicians, researchers, technology suppliers, and other qualified speakers for meeting and understanding the latest researches, discoveries, and the trends for the future. The event expects to receive 500 participants at the congress and 10,000 visitors at Metef Exhibition.
Potential speakers are invited to submit a title (with list of the authors) for a proposed presentation by May 31, 2016 and an abstract (maximum 1 page) before June 30, 2016.
For applications and further information, please write to email@example.com.
Main Conference Topics
Markets & Strategies
Including traditional markets, such as Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East, The Gulf, Far East – BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and their present and future role, and new emerging countries, such as Mexico, Central, and South America.
Alloys Billets & Related Equipment
Foundry, aluminium casthouse technology, billet quality, billet casting, homogenization, use of primary aluminium and scrap, and high speed alloys.
Innovative equipment and new applications of aluminum coil and sheet in the industry.
Architecture & Special Uses
Building systems, curtain walls, design and construction, CAD/CAM, exterior and interior finishing, renewal and maintenance, windows and doors, and new applications.
Transport & Automotive Industry
Product and process innovations, aeronautics, nautical, automotive, rail sectors, patents, computer technologies, mechanical processing, alloys, and design and innovation.
Extrusion – ICEB
ICEB aims to join together technical and scientific experts to spread their knowledge and form an international community for the discussion of state-of-the-art developments in the field of extrusion and its most powerful tool, numerical simulation. Topics include:
- PROCESS SUSTAINABILITY: Eco-equipment, eco-plants, sustainable production, and energy savings
- PROCESS MANAGEMENT: Economic-driven decisions, process control, process savings, and the “Small Lots” problem in architectural and non-architectural systems
- PROCESS MONITORING: Sensor effectiveness, new devices, data management systems, and data warehouse
- PLANT & PROCESS: Furnaces, presses, handling equipment, ovens and heating systems, saws and shears, downstream equipment, automation, hard and big profiles, packaging, lubricants, cooling devices, and nitrogen cooling
- PROCESS SIMULATION: Models, validation, optimization, material flow, friction, stress state prediction
- PRODUCT QUALITY: Defects, distortions, seam/charge welds, maximum production rates, microstructure, metallurgy for high-speed extrusion, and metallurgy for paint adhesion
- ALLOYS: Hard/new light alloys, magnesium alloys, lithium alloys, and composite alloys
- DIES: Die design and manufacturing, die correction, die cleaning and polishing, high production rates, oriented design, die life, coatings, correction strategies, and die Cooling systems
- NEW PROCESSES: Conform, thixoextrusion, rollforming extrusion, hot profile bending, chip extrusion, and composite extrusion
Racking and jigging, pretreatment, mechanical and chemical etching, high-speed anodizing, anodizing and coloring of special alloys from casting and die casting, hard anodizing, rectifiers, new dipping and electrocoloring colors, patterned effects, advances in sealing, nickel free cold sealing, and vertical plants.
Powder and wet processes, pretreatments, chrome-free products, high-performance polyesters, powder coil coating, small lot handling, vertical and horizontal plants, compact plants, filiform and point defects, adhesion problems, new powder application methods, wood effects, paints, coating materials, raw materials for paints, and paint production systems for powder coating.
The “Intelligent Plant,” automatic extrusion, anodizing with automatic racking, fully automatic coating plants, automation in profile packing, automatic warehouse, and internet for aluminum technologies.
Measuring, Testing & Quality Techniques
Certification, computerized technologies, measurement and control techniques, measurement instruments, quality management and control, testing, and materials analysis.
Advanced Applications & Research
Materials handling, automation systems, new patents, new applications, and aluminum and sportive equipment.
Environmental Protection & Recycling
Accident prevention, anti-pollution machinery, innovative plants, environmental technology, recovery and materials recycling, safety equipment, technology and processes, effluent and fumes treatment, water saving, zero discharge, ecological systems and equipment, sludge reduction, and sulphate reduction in the effluents.
Casting & Die Casting
Casting processes, solidification, simulation, rapid casting, innovative processes, new materials and alloys, defects, microstructure and properties, heat treatments, and mould design. Topics also include:
- PROCESS MANAGEMENT: The Challenge For Competitiveness – innovative technologies, introduction on the shop floor, management strategies, process development, and quality assessment
- PROCESS QUALITY: Charge materials, pre-furnace treatment, melting, fluxing, grain refinement, filling and feeding systems, cast microstructures, and defects
- PROCESS MONITORING: From Raw Material to the Final Casting — sensors, analysis devices, data management, and the role of ERPs within process monitoring
- PROCESS INNOVATION: Novel Technologies or Technology Enhancement — innovation in casting practice
- PROCESS SIMULATION: Prediction models, validation, optimization, codesign/cross linking between process, and structural simulation
- NEW ALLOYS: The Role of New Alloying Elements on Product Performances and their Compatibility with Casting Process