Light Metal Age is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at TMS 2017, which will be held on February 26 to March 2, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
The exhibition will be open from February 27 to March 1, providing a gathering place for scientists and engineers to meet with leading companies in the minerals, metals, and materials fields.
Light Metal Age welcomes visitors to Booth #1003 to receive complimentary copies of our February 2017 issue, which features an overview of the primary aluminum market, recent developments in high amperage cell technologies, a new energy technology that could be a game changer for smelters, reducing melt loss and dross generation in the casthouse, defects affecting extrusion caused by lubricant related inclusions, an analysis of automotive aluminum recycling, and more.
The TMS 2017 presentation program will feature more than 65 symposia in 11 technical tracks. Light Metals sessions will include:
- Alumina & Bauxite
- Aluminum Alloys: Processing and Characterization
- Aluminum Reduction Technology
- Cast Shop Technology
- Cast Shop Technology: Recycling and Sustainability Joint Session
- Electrode Technology
- Magnesium Technology 2017
- The Science of Melt Refining: An LMD Symposium in Honor of Christian Simensen and Thorvald Engh
- In-situ Methods for Unraveling Structure-Property Relationships in Light Metals