The Aluminium Two Thousand World Congress will be held on March 23-27, 2021, in Bologna, Italy — acting as a vital meeting point for the aluminum industry. The event will once again be in collaboration with the 7th International Conference on Extrusion and Benchmark (ICEB), the biggest event in Europe related to the recent developments on extrusion technology and its analysis by FEM simulation.
The aim of the congress is to analyze and provide insight into all aspects of the aluminum value chain through the exchange of ideas and information about new technologies and innovative development. The event gathers together colleagues from around the world, enabling aluminum companies, customers, and suppliers to strengthen their business and become stronger overall as a community.
Call for Papers
Specialists from aluminum companies, universities, and associations will come from all over the world to present the most innovative technologies and applications in the aluminum field. The organizing committee issued a call for papers for presentation at Aluminium Two Thousand under the following topics:
- Extrusion — ICEB Benchmark, Plant and Process Managment, Process Optimization, Innovative Processes, Dies and Tools, Product Quality, and Applications
- Alloys, Billet, and Related Equipment — Casthouse Technology, Billet Quality, and Process Simulation
- Rolling Technology — Sheet Processing, Forming Processes, and Automotive
- Anodizing, Coating, and Surface Treatment
- Environmental Protection and Recycling
- Additive Manufacturing
- Casting and Die Casting
- Automation and Logistics
- Applications — Architecture, Automotive, and Transportation
- Markets and Strategies
Abstract Deadline: July 31, 2020
Based on author’s request, the abstracts and the full papers may be reviewed for publication in the scientific journal, Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier) or in the conference proceedings (with an ISBN).