Machinery International Corp. is one of the world’s largest suppliers of used metalworking machinery, specializing in equipment to manufacture ferrous and non-ferrous strip, tube, wire, rod, and bar.
The company maintains its main corporate office in North Branford, Connecticut, approximately 90 minutes from New York City. With a satellite office in Birmingham, England, warehouses in the U.S. and England, a network of sales agents around the globe, and machines worldwide, Machinery International Corp. can provide equipment to customers around the world. The company’s experienced representatives can assist customers with the entire process of purchasing used equipment including:
- Identifying what machinery & equipment is needed
- Locating the machinery & equipment that’s right for the customer
- Purchasing the machinery & equipment at the right price
- Boxing, containerizing, and shipping the machinery & equipment
- Providing technical assistance for installation and start-up of machinery