The 5th Australasian Pacific Aluminium Extrusion Conference will be held in Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia on May 26-28, 2014. The conference will present material on the latest developments in extrusion equipment, processes, technology, safety, environment, markets, and management.
The program will include:
- An Extrusion Workshop on Monday, May 26
- Technical and Practical presentation sessions on Tuesday, May 27 & Wednesday, May 28
- A Trade Exhibition in conjunction with the conference program
- A post conference plant tour to Inex and Capral on Thursday, May 29
- Networking events including welcome reception and official conference dinner
Presenters include Miles Prosser (Australian Aluminium Council), Garry Martin (BALEXCO), Mark Easton (Monash University), Paul Robbins (Castool), David Turla (Turla), Sven Gade (Capral), Jens Magenheimer (SMS Meer), Douglas Baker (CBA Brazil), and many others.
The event is held with the support of Swinburne University of Technology and Materials Australia, and the aluminum industry.
For more information, visit www.aluminiumextrusion.net.au.