The 19th Arab International Aluminium Conference and Exhibition (Arabal) will be hosted by Ma’aden at the Dhahran International Exhibitions Center in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, from November 15-17, 2015. Over the past 29 years, Arabal has become an event of international repute, bringing together leaders from the aluminum industry from across the world to network and conduct business. It is the premium trade event for the Middle East’s aluminum industry and the only conference in the world attended by every single primary aluminum manufacturer in the region. It is the event of choice for anyone interested in the Middle East aluminum industry.
Conference – Integration of Upstream and Downstream in the GCC
Arabal unites all the leading aluminum companies and manufacturers in the Gulf region and will focus on the integration of the aluminium upstream and downstream sectors throughout the GCC. Topics will include but are limited to:
- The integration of the aluminum upstream and downstream sectors throughout the GCC
- Highlighting value of a fully integrated supply chain
- Efficiency, availability, productivity and profits
- Recovery and re-use – the role of recycling in the value chain
- The role and future of technology in the aluminum business
- Downstream aluminum use – growth trends in GCC
- Investing in rolling mill capacity – which product lines will take priority in the region?
- Analyzing raw materials trends
- The knock-on effects of the reduced oil price and how will this affect the aluminum industry
- Forecasting long term power pricing
- Alumina refining and future possibilities in GCC
For more information on the conference and speaking opportunities, or to be informed when the program is available, please contact Hejke Coetzee, BME Global.
Tel: +44 208 328 6520
The GCC’s aluminum production is believed to have reached the five million tonnes mark in 2014. Aluminum production in the Middle East is expected to grow significantly in the short to medium term and the region is forecast to contribute about 15% of total global production by 2015. (Frost and Sullivan).
GCC countries are expected to boost aluminum production capacity by up to 40% and are currently growing by 8.4% annually, compared to an average annual global expansion of 3.5%. Making the Middle East the fastest growing aluminum market in the world. (Gulf Today).
The Arabal exhibition allows aluminum producers and equipment manufacturers and suppliers to network directly with influential leaders in the Middle East aluminum industry, as well as to learn about the latest downstream projects and available contracts in the region.
To book a stand and get involved please contact Jamie Seybold.
Tel: +44 203 328 6534