Instituto Mexicano del Aluminio, A.C. (IMEDAL) is hosting the AluMexico 2019 Summit and Expo on August 21-23, 2019 in San Luis Potosí, Mexico. The event invites industry executives, academics, researchers, and industrial and educational institutions to attend and participate in presentations focussed on understanding the practical and theoretical innovations, processes, and products developed in the aluminum industry. With a lineup of national and international expert speakers, the conference aims to provide delegates with an update on the current aluminum situation, technical and economic trends, and industry projections.
In addition to the conference sessions, the event will feature a technical workshop, an exhibition area with 30 stands, networking forums, and a visit to local aluminum production facilities.
Some of the topics expected to be addressed at AluMexico are as follows:
- National and international aluminum situation, opportunities, and threats
- Aluminum alloys and their main applications in automotive and aerospace markets
- Structural uses of aluminum
- Metal recovery solutions
- New industries for aluminum (new applications and their growth)
- Aluminum metallurgical processes
- Heat treatments and aluminum finishing
- Die casting
- Extrusion process
- Lamination – a growing industry
In addition, the conference will address the following topics regarding Industry 4.0:
- Inspection process technologies
- Quality management
- Human resources
- Circular economy
Several companies have already confirmed their attendance, including: Nemak, Almexa, Azinsa, Cuprum, MetalsFrame, Possehl, and Altek.
For more information, visit the AluMexico 2019 website.