The Aluminum Extruders Council (AEC) is an international association dedicated to helping manufacturers, engineers, architects, and others to discover why aluminum extrusion is the preferred material process for better products. Since 1950, AEC has served its industry well by implementing its mission:
- Provide opportunities to network with peers and suppliers, address common internal and external issues, share data, train, and sponsor research.
- Work together to enable members to function more efficiently, cost-effectively, and knowledgeably.
- Enhance the growth of the aluminum extrusion industry by promoting the advantages of the processes and product applications.
AEC is committed to helping its members overcome the challenges that arise in a competitive manufacturing environment by offering products, programs, and support services as follows:
- Educate designers and manufacturers on the advantages and applications of aluminum extrusions.
- Publish a directory of member companies to be used as a buyer’s resource.
- Inform members about emerging technologies and industry trends via publications and educational opportunities such as training sessions, online programs, seminars and conferences.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate production and management statistical information to help benchmark operations.
- Work with government and regulatory bodies on matters pertinent to the industry; issue reports to members on a regular basis.
- Offer technical and managerial publications to keep the aluminum extruder knowledgeable of the latest issues of importance.
- Provide numerous networking opportunities for members to exchange, discuss, and problem-solve their common challenges.
- Advocate for North American aluminum extrusion industry interests.
- Listen to members’ concerns and allow for member input through various volunteer opportunities.
Aluminum Extruders Council (AEC)
1000 N. Rand Rd., Suite 214
Wauconda, IL 60084
Tel: (847) 526-2010
Fax: (847) 526-3993